Citizenship by Investment
Citizenship by Investment allows Foreign Investors to obtain Full Legal Citizenship & Passport for them and their Family where the Investor has made Significant Investment in the Country
Qualifying Investments are a contribution to
- - Government Funds
- - Real Estate
Citizenship for life
No matter what, once you have been approved for citizenship it cannot be revoked. You are even protected from changes in government policies.
Visa Free Travel throughout the EU and many other common wealth countries
You and your family can enjoy visa-free travel throughout the whole European Union along with other common wealth countries.
No Residency requirements
You can obtain your second passport without needing to reside in the country for any extended period of time.
Low Tax Rates
You can benefit from low tax rates.
Why become a citizen of Cyprus?
The Cypriot Government has established a number of incentives to attract foreign direct investment into the country. One of these is a citizenship-by-investment program that grants full Cypriot citizenship to those that invest more than EUR 2 million in real estate and who meet certain other requirements. Successful applicants gain the right to live, work and study in all 28 EU member countries.
Any non-Cypriot citizen may apply for Cypriot citizenship through Naturalization by Exception if they meet one of the investment criteria presented below. The qualification may either be done personally or through a company/companies in which the applicant acts as a shareholder or even as a high-ranking senior manager.
- - Investment in real estate, developments and infrastructure projects.
- - Purchase, establishment, or participation in Cypriot businesses and companies .
- - Investment in Alternative Investment Funds or financial assets of Cypriot enterprises or Cypriot organizations licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission
The Cyprus Passport includes your family and is inherited by future generations. A true visionary investment.
Acquire global outreach
Acquiring global outreach though a second passport includes benefits like peace of mind for you and for later generations , the ability to travel to European countries and more than 100 countries without visa or on arrival visas and a Secure future of your family and children. Worldwide immigration Consultancy Services (WWICS), serves as a guide to help you choose the right business opportunities in your dream destinations.
WWICS provides complete assistance through efficient strategies and transparent dealing to fulfil the dreams of relocating business persons and investors. Take your first step to a better life by booking your expert consultation with our team of specialists today.
Clients who are happily settled
- "Thank you for your support and understanding. The promising results would not have been possible without WWICS support and direction. Once again, a big thanks to WWICS from me and my family members. Keep doing the good work"
- "We would like to extend our gratitude to WWICS that has supported us in getting through the difficult process of successfully achieving an Australian PR. I was helped during the difficult part of documentation. I would like to thanks WWICS that the path ended with happiness."
- "Thank you WWICS for your support during the entire course of process. The staff at WWICS was very friendly and supportive. They have always been very prompt in their responses. Without the guidance from WWICS the whole thing would have been a nightmare for me."
- "This is great news, thank you very much WWICS. Thank you for all the efforts and professionalism. I am thoroughly delighted than I will be able to make that big change in my life for which I had been waiting for long. You are doing very good work WWICS."
- "I can’t express my gratitude and joy after I got this news. I really appreciate the complete co-operation shown by WWICS and the patience they have shown during the entire process. Thanking WWICS once again for making my life better."
- "Thank you and it is worth mentioning the efforts put in by WWICS have made it all happen. They were able to guide me effectively with utmost patience. I will definitely recommend WWICS to my peers. The support provided by them has been wonderful."
Frequently asked questions [FAQ’s]
- Applicant has a criminal record, is subject to criminal investigation or unable to pass the due diligence clearance;
- Applicant is a potential national security risk or is involved in any activity likely to cause disrepute to the country’s good name;
- Applicant has been denied access to a country that is listed as a visa free country with a particular CBI program and who has not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial;
- If false information was presented in the citizenship application;
- Applicant is in poor physical health.